Sunday, June 6, 2021

Taking Control - Day 5 - June 5



Today was a great day. I woke at 4:40 and was at the gym by 5:00 a.m. I concentrated on doing therapy for neck and back. I could feel the tension releasing with each set. My stiff back was getting more flexible.

I went to Meijer to buy some food for lunch as I was not returning home before work at 10:30. I met my sister at the Royal Oak Market. It is our thing. We had coffee and talked about the usual. I went to my favorite park (Meininger) off of Maxwell and hammocked for 40 minutes letting my adrenal glands rest and swinging too low to the ground. I felt like I was living out of my car-I like it.

At work, I had to put up wine and spirits but my body felt amazing when I came home. The therapy is so helpful.

My meals were: B- 2 hard boiled eggs, two date power balls, L-hummus and vegetables and watermelon, cherries, D- Turkey burgers on sweet potato buns (2)--amazing. A couple of handful of popcorn and non-alcoholic wine.

Looking forward to Sunday, Day 6!



No comments:

Post a Comment