Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Taking Control - Day 2 - June 2, 2021

Last evening I went to bed at 9:00 p.m. and woke up at 4:30 a.m. to get to Planet Fitness. I love this schedule. The gym is empty and I have the freedom to use all the equipment necessary. This schedule seems right for my body. 

Today I worked on posture and therapy for neck and back. Walked uphill for 20 minutes with bended knees very slow for posterior chain strength. Used the bands for mid back strength. Did lat pull downs. Used the smith machine for assisted pull-ups and triceps. I have been having some back and neck issues. I went to the chiropractor yesterday. The chiropractor discovered a rib on my right side mid back was popped out. No wonder it hurts. I have been here before and I am recovering with ice and therapy. 

Before leaving for the gym I made coffee and had 2 hard boiled eggs. I felt hungry this morning as dinner was at 6:15 p.m. Tuesday. I drank a good amount of water yesterday so I am feeling hydrated.

After my workout (7 a.m.) I had riced cauliflower with scrambled eggs and a banana with peanut butter. I will have a handful of nuts before work. Lunch will be raw veggies with hummus around 12:30 p.m. Later at work I will have a bowl of berries and 2 date energy balls with more water.

Tody is day 2. On day 21 I will weigh myself and determine any changes that I should make in my routine, workouts, nutrition. (Day 21 is June 21)

This feels so good to be running the show again. I will spend 30 minutes doing brain training..remembering joyful memories sets your day off right.


Here is to day 2 in the books and track day tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment