Thursday, June 10, 2021

Taking Control- Day 10- June 10

Woohoo! Day 10 already and it is getting easier to thrive on this new schedule. Yesterday I texted three people to tell them that I experienced JOY! Joy is a big one and I felt it yesterday! That makes me so happy.

My time alone in the morning is precious to me. I need it to clear my head, solve all the problems of the day and to get my neurons firing. Sometimes it is lonely and I want someone to notice that I am working really hard. I am self motivated but I am human too. 

Today at the track a gentleman walker yells out (as I am setting up my sprinting blocks) "Are you training for the Olympics?" I answered "Well as a matter of fact I am." He stopped dead in his tracks. I explained that it was the senior olympics. So funny. It really made my day.

Meals today: Wild salmon salad before workout and COFFEE!! B- after workout, shredded apples, coconut dates and cinnamon , D-Large salad with chic peas and peppers with olive oil and strawberries.

Eleven days left before my 21 day mark! It is going so fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment