Thursday, June 3, 2021

Taking Control - Day 3 - June 3

Day three of my new schedule. I am feeling more energy by being more regimented in giving my body what it needs. I get 8 to 9 hours of sleep. I do not lay around watching television. I work out every day, even if it is just a walk, yoga or light running. My body likes to move. 

I am off work today and took the opportunity to wake up a little later (6:30 instead of 4:30). I made some salads to get us through a few days of meals. I went to Starbucks and got a dark roast with heavy cream for me and an extra hot latte for Jim.

Before June 1 I am pretty sure I was waiting too long to eat between meals (7 hours sometimes). This caused me to probably eat larger meals and overwhelm my digestion. I do much better eating 3 meals and a snack between lunch and dinner. 

Snacks would include; celery with peanut butter, handful of almonds, piece of fruit or berries. It seems my body wants a pick me up around 3 p.m.

Today I will be going to the chiropractor again and icing my neck. It feels about 50% better. We just bought a 3 inch foam pad for our mattress. I cannot wait to sleep on it. It feels like heaven.

Meals for today: B-4 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, banana with peanut butter. L-salad with black lentils, tomatoes, greens, red onion, cucumbers, sun dried tomatoes and olive oil. S-small bowl of  berries. D- Raw veggies with hummus and 6 oz of tuna fish with mustard. I will be drinking at least a half gallon of water.

Looking forward to 21 days when I can see the changes on the scale. 

Workout for today: 1 hour walk and 45 minutes of yoga, back and neck therapy.

Bring on Day 4!




No comments:

Post a Comment