Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Taking Control - Day 9 - June 9

Time is flying by. It is already day 9..only 12 days until I weigh in for a benchmark. I am keeping busy during the day and going to bed early and rising early. I love this schedule. It does take commitment. I am feeling more energy (maybe it is the cold brew coffee) and my desire to work out has increased.

Nine weeks until my Michigan Senior Olympics event! I am visualizing a win for sure.

My meals today: B-shallot, egg, bacon and broccoli omelette, strawberries and GF toast. L- blueberry date shake. D- Wild canned salmon salad with romaine lettuce and strawberries.

My clothes are feeling different especially my mid section. That is a good sign. I feel so strong in my lower body. I need more upper body work for sure! (open up the pecks, strengthen my thoracic spine.

On to day 10! Photo is banana chic pea flour pancakes....yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment