Sunday, June 13, 2021

Taking Control - Day 13 - June 13

My back is still out. Went to Cadillac yesterday for a bridal/baby shower. I worked out at the city park. I had no pain. I think that when you have blood flow and your muscles are working the pain goes away. Today is a day OFF. I just ordered a posture aid and back brace on line. The items are supposed to come by 6 p.m. So excited to feel better.

Today Jim made me eggs with onions and I had an apple. I was starving by 11:30 and had a bean salad and a blueberry/date shake.

I am working today at 2 p.m. and closing. This is going to be a hard day. I am probably going to be all by myself from 5 p.m. on.

Dinner will be a salad with beans and olive oil. I may buy an apple or two. Last day for our discount of 30%!


Woop...getting closer to 21 days. I never felt worse...LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment