- Each day is a new beginning, to do different what you did the same yesterday.
- Each meal is a new beginning. Every time you eat, you can make a different choice than you made the meal before.
- Each time you interact with someone, you can change the way you behaved the last time you interacted with them.
- Each time you begin to talk to yourself, you can make it positive talk instead of negative talk.
- Each time you blame someone else for something in your life that went wrong, know that you are the only person who controls your destiny.
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
So Many New Beginnings on this Journey To Health
Sometimes we want to believe that a "5 Day Miracle Diet" can change our bodies, our mental state, our lives in just 5 days. This is unrealistic and sets us up for disappointment. When you set out to change your health, it should not be to fit into a dress for a high school reunion, to lose 5 pounds before the weekend so that you can eat and drink whatever you want. When you start your journey, you should have yourself in mind! If you are in for the long haul of taking back your health, you will reap the benefits. Here are FIVE simple things to be conscious of to help you set your mind straight. Above all, be present while you are travelling on your journey to health: