You a gunna need (oh that is an Italian accent)
- about 4 cups of riced cauliflower
- 2 pasture-raised eggs (or whatever you use)
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast ( you can get this at any health food store-it looks likes flakes of cheese and is a good cheese replacement in this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon of dried herb of your choice - (I like dill)
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined. Do not worry too much about exact portions, you cannot ruin this recipe.
Place on parchment that has been treated with fat of your choice...melted coconut oil or avocado oil (I don't like to heat olive oil).
Place mixture on parchment and spread evenly forming a rectangle. Bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes depending on your oven. The edges should be a little brown and crispy looking. It may stick a bit to the parchment, but use a spatula as it cools to lift it off before you bake again with the toppings.
While crust is cooking get your ingredients ready. Since we are not putting cheese in the crust, why would we put cheese on the top. Cheese -- not allowed!
I like to use organic fire roasted tomatoes cooked with basil and oregano and a wide variety of vegetables for my Paleo Pizza.
P.S. Many stores have already prepared riced cauliflower, so do not rice a head of cauliflower yourself...it is a waste of your precious time. Costco and Trader Joe's have bags of this precious item at reasonable prices. If you buy it frozen, just thaw it before you use it and let excess water drain out.