Monday, November 4, 2013

What is vitamin "G" and what can it do for YOU?

We have all seen people I would call "up with People" who are never in a bad mood. These people used to really annoy me, especially when I was at a low point in my life or  when I let myself be in a bad mood. HOW CAN ANYONE BE THAT HAPPY ALL THE TIME! ICK.

I have a hunch that one of the things they have going for them is vitamin "G," GRATITUDE.



In my health coach training we were exposed to an exercise where we wrote down three things every night before bed that we were grateful for. It was an interesting exercise for me. The first couple of nights I actually had a hard time thinking of three things I was grateful for. I was making it too hard. 

  • I am grateful for getting up this morning.
  • I am grateful for my four limbs.
  • I am grateful for my eye sight.
  • I am grateful for a home to live in.
  • I am grateful that I am able bodied and can leave my house each day.
  • I am grateful for my two sisters for their support.
This gratitude exercise started to accelerate and get easier as I wrote in my journal each night.  My overall mood shifted to more positive and the little things that would normally annoy me, did not. I have been sporadic at writing in the journal lately and I am glad I ran across this 21 Day Gratitude Challenge which starts on November 7, as a reminder.

Try it! See what can happen in 21 days. I would love to hear your results.
Sign up for the challenge, it is free and you will be a part of a community of kindness, what could be better.

I would like to thank my IIN classmate for posting this challenge on facebook.

To Your Best Health,

Denise Lovat
Certified Holistic Health Coach

Visit my website complimentary Raw Energy Bites Recipes http://www.deniselovathealthcoach.com
Go the to Services Page and at the Request Information Box : type in RAW RECIPES


 

No comments:

Post a Comment