Friday, October 25, 2013

Our Family Only had One Car and one OVEN...today I am thankful for my WHEELS!

Today I am thankful for having my own wheels. My Dad worked at Stroh's Brewery and had a "driver" pick him up. Not a "driver" like Metro Cars, but another man who worked at Stroh's who lived near by and kind of came our way on his way to work. My Dad paid him weekly for gas.
My Dad did this so that my Mom could have our Chevrolet Impala to do what she needed to do. Happy Wife, Happy Life! I love you Dad. Can you imagine! Today when you jump in your car try to be thankful that you have wheels too!

I am also thankful today for double ovens with convection on top (4 racks) and conventional on the bottom (2 racks). How in the world did our Mothers do it with ONE OVEN and four children! The reason I am thankful today is that I spent the morning preparing NOT TO COOK this weekend.

Here is what I made in order: roasted brussel sprouts with red onion, roasted carrots, roasted beets, vegan white bean with kale soup (so delicious and so easy) and vegan green lentil soup with kale, tomatoes and veggies and raw energy bites (almond butter, chia, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, oats, honey YUM).







 
 
What do you do to get ready NOT TO COOK!
 
To get these soup recipes go to: deniselovathealthcoach.com and contact me through the contact box. Type in SOUPS!





No comments:

Post a Comment