Friday, October 18, 2013

I love the smell of Fall at the Royal Oak Market!

 
The view of the market is incredible: smell, touch, texture, people, produce, nourishment!

 
Saturday morning is my quiet time to plan my Sunday of cooking for the week

 
The colorful peppers remind me of my grandmother's garden and the value she
placed on her vegetable garden.

 
The magnificence of this display is a work of art
 
 
Kale is beautiful and if you can find a way to sneak it into your soups,
the beauty transfers to your health
 
If you would like an easy, delicious kale and white bean soup recipe go to www.deniselovathealthcoach.com and go to the services page and where it says request information type in KALE SOUP.
 
To Your Best Health!
 
Denise Lovat
Certified Holistic Health Coach
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment