I have a hunch that one of the things they have going for them is vitamin "G," GRATITUDE.
In my health coach training we were exposed to an exercise where we wrote down three things every night before bed that we were grateful for. It was an interesting exercise for me. The first couple of nights I actually had a hard time thinking of three things I was grateful for. I was making it too hard.
- I am grateful for getting up this morning.
- I am grateful for my four limbs.
- I am grateful for my eye sight.
- I am grateful for a home to live in.
- I am grateful that I am able bodied and can leave my house each day.
- I am grateful for my two sisters for their support.
Try it! See what can happen in 21 days. I would love to hear your results.
Sign up for the challenge, it is free and you will be a part of a community of kindness, what could be better.
To Your Best Health,
Certified Holistic Health Coach
Visit my website complimentary Raw Energy Bites Recipes http://www.deniselovathealthcoach.com
Go the to Services Page and at the Request Information Box : type in RAW RECIPES